News & Events
November 24, 2015
Deadline Extended for Advertising Sales Manager
The APA is looking for an Ad Sales Manager for the Azproduction.com website. The Ad Sales Manager will work as an independent contractor to provide advertising sales and support services for all website banner advertising for www.azproduction.com, and other digital media products that may be offered by APA. The person selected will receive a 30% commission on all revenue collected for banner ad sales made by the contractor. Duties and skills needed include but are not limited to:
* Creation, maintenance and utilization of advertising leads and an ad sales database;
* Completion of ad contracts with advertisers and/or their authorized representatives;
* Collection of fees and artwork from advertisers for ads purchased;
* All customer service to potential and existing advertisers;
* Reasonable collection efforts for delinquent accounts;
* Compilation of monthly sales data due and reportable in time for monthly APA Board meetings;
* Knowledge of Digital Media Applications and Requirements;
* Any other sales efforts as may be deemed necessary and prudent by the APA.
The APA Ad Sales Manager communicates weekly with the APA President and Administrative Director. This is a 12-month commission only position, with the term beginning at the contract signing date. This is part-time, so it's a great way to supplement your freelance income!
The Arizona Production Association (APA) is a non-profit trade association of Arizona production professionals. Our mission is to promote, encourage and advance the growth of the film, theatre and television industries within the State of Arizona and to improve the status and skills of our members. As the largest and most influential statewide group in our industry, our goal is to improve job opportunities, skills and working conditions for our members.
Interested parties should send a letter of interest and resume in Word or pdf format by email to: email@example.com, by fax to 480-941-2557 or by mail to: APA, 6615 N. Scottsdale Road, Ste. 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Deadline for Submissions is JANUARY 10, 2016.