Minimum fee permits are required to shoot on Arizona State Trust Lands and in State Parks. Some cities including Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Page, Prescott, and Yuma require permits for filming, as do Maricopa and Pima Counties. All federal, state and community permits require producers to provide an original certificate of insurance, with a minimum liability amount of $1 million, naming the permitting agency and its employees as additionally insured and held harmless. All Indian Reservations and their respective tribal governments require permits for filming on Indian Lands. In some cases, individual city film offices will assist you in obtaining permits. Arizona cities and towns that do not have a designated "film office" often use their local chamber of commerce or conventions and visitors bureau.