News & Events
June 16, 2015
Free Meet Up Covers Unions on June 24
Let's Talk Unions! Learn from local Representatives about IATSE 336 (International Alliance of Theatre Stage Employees), Hal Gibson of Teamsters Local 104 and Dennis Ranke, DGA (Directors Guild of America.)
Questions/Info We Hope to Cover:
* What's it like to belong to the Union?
* Why does a Union benefit both Producers and Workers?
* What does it take to get into the Union? (Qualifications, fees, etc.)
* Common Union terms like, Golden Time, Lunch Grace Period, Shop Steward, etc.
* What the future holds for Union Productions in Arizona
Make some friends and network with other members! This event is open to all Film, Television, Media, Theatre and Live Events professionals working in the Industry. This is a FREE event. NON-MEMBERS and STUDENTS in these fields are ENCOURAGED to ATTEND. Find out how the APA wants to help you! Arrive early for Happy Hour prices (purchase at bar) $3 Draft Beers, $4 Hurricanes & House Ritas, $5 appetizer specials. Presentation will start approximately at 6:15 PM.
WHEN: Wednesday June 24, 2015, from about 5:30 PM to 7 PM
WHERE: Joe's Crab Shack (Bait Room)
1606 W Baseline Rd
Tempe, AZ 85283
This event is FREE to all! but Please RSVP on Eventbrite!