Calling All Candidates! We're now accepting nominations for candidates to run in this year's election to our Board of Directors. You can nominate yourself, too! Time's running out, though. Please get names to us by October 31.
Did you know that the leadership of the Arizona Production Association is made up of APA Member Volunteers? People like YOU - industry friends and colleagues who give their time to promote OUR people, OUR state and OUR work!
Here's a Snapshot of What's Needed to Run:
- Be an APA Member in good standing (dues paid current) and remain one throughout your term
- Be able to attend Board meetings (currently the second Tuesday of the month at 6:00 PM by ZOOM; but hope to have one in-person meeting per quarter in 2022. Board members are normally asked at the first meeting what day/time works best for them)
- Serve on one committee of your choice (occasional meetings with times determined by the committee chair & its members)
- Complete a brief questionnaire with bio info for the ballot
- Three-year term starting in January if elected
If you'd like to run for an open board seat, please send a note to APA President-Elect Misty Wilson, email@example.com, AND to our Administrative Director Julie Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Deadline for Board Candidate Nominations is OCTOBER 31, 2021.